Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update

Life in Shanghai hasn't been too much different, in fact its getting better. I'm getting reacquainted with my Xbox finally. My band has played 2 gigs (our songs were Dirty Little Secret by All-American Rejects, Say it Ain't So by Wheezer, and Wicked Game by H.I.M) and my drama performance is the day after tomorrow. My lowest grade is a high B and I think I can pull that up easy. My summer is already booked too. I guess now all I have to do is live life and be happy. Not too bad

My China trip this year will be to Chengdu. I forget the whole schedule, but we visit the famous panda retreat that got some news coverage during last year's earthquake. I also get to visit a Chinese school that was damaged by the quake. Student Council elections are coming up soon and I'm shooting for president. Yay, first time I've typed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment